2012/06/25

Liebster blog: So thanked!

Some days ago, my friend Sophia, awarded my blog. I cannot find the worlds for so kind prize.
I have been quite busy so I have been late to give my award to five more blogs.

It is not easy, just because I have found friends more than readers.

Here is my 5 awarded blogs and why:

  • Beruta: love the little word she was developed around her ladies
  • Victoria: just because I find the simple word of her fascinating
  • Leire: creativity from so near living a bit far away
  • Ötli: and universe travelling from east to west and from reality to fiction
  • Estibaliz: just because I love the coast she shares with an universe of artful pictures

Hope you like them.

Promise to write soon. Have lot of photos to share.

3 comentarios:

  1. big THANKS :)
    and a heart like the one I can see here...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dear friend, goodmorning to you!
    your blog is a whole world
    and it's full of emotion

    thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy award!
    I am finally eating the "lollipop" candy and taste the purple sweetness from your corner!!
    Thank you for sharing your world with us.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar