2010/01/28

Grey days continueeeeeee


Days continue grey and rainy. It is difficult not to fall in grey day´s melancoly. I try to fill home with colours, fresh flowers, new books and a bit of happiness.
Egun grisak eta uritzuak jarraitzen dute. Zaila da malenkolian ez erortzea. Etxea kolorez, lorez, liburu berriz eta poztasun apur batekin betetzen zaiatzen naiz.
Los días grises y lluviosos se han establecido en la ciudad. Es difícil no caer en la melancolía de los días grises. Intento llenar la casa de color, flores frescas, nuevos libros y una pizca de felicidad.

Little coloroured flowers in my new handmade ceramic vase. Don´t fall in grey melancoly days, and have a great weekend.
Lore koloretzuak zeramikaz eginiko jarroi berrian. Ez utzi egun grisen malenkoliak arrapa zaitzatela. Astebukaera bikaina izan.
Flores de colores vivos en mi nuevo jarrón de cerámica. No os dejéis atrapar por la melancolía de los días grises. Tened un buen fin de semana.

14 comentarios:

  1. wishing a little bit of sunshine into your corner of world! we don't have sun but we don't have grey either, the days are clear and frosty and quite beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I got coffee...and I could make a cake for you

    have a good weekend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Flowers definately help the meloncoly. BTW it's a dried pancake spoon on my post!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh I so know what you mean! here the days aren't really great but not sunny either. Thinking about the days getting longer and longer makes me happier though, as well ass flowers at home. I'm so enjoying all the colourful flowers we have had at home lately! Have a great weekend and try not to fall into grey melancholy either!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Amazing carnations, love that color! Have a good weekend, in Lisbon it's not grey, sky is blue but it's freezing! We can't always have what we want;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. sufro la misma grisura que tú! que asco! a pesar de ello intentaremos pasarlo chupi! como dice mi sobrino! un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  7. that´s a nice color in those flowers, haven´t seen those kind of here.
    happy weekend! hopefully the sun comes out..

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your post reminds me of a Dr. Seuss book I had when my daughter was little, called "My Many Colored Days".
    Hope your grey days turn to shades of pink and red and yellow soon...
    And in the meantime, thanks for sharing beautiful touches of purple in your grey.
    PS thanks for telling me the meaning for UME, that's cute:)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. How interesting, Ibabe, I've just been to the most amazing exhibition by my favorite artist (Chagall) and I've just been reflecting on a paragraph in his autobiography where he talks about flowers (and color) ... Fresh flowers can change the mood of a day.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I can send you some sun but with lots of wind today !!! Havea great week-end ; )

    ResponderEliminar
  11. love the first shot. not grey at all!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I know what you mean, it's been raining here nonstop for the last 2 weeks -but today the sun came out for a bit...yay :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. We had a sunny day today but it's very cold. I rather stay at home ... I can't wait for the Spring!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. love these shades of purple and pink ...

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar